For hospitalization, the patient must have the following documents:
1) Identity document (passport)
2) MHI Policy
3) Extract from the outpatient card (form 027/y)
4) Referral to hospitalization (form 057/у-04), filled out by the attending physician.
Waiting time for planned hospitalization
should be no more than 14 days for patients with a pediatric profile and no more than 10 days for patients with a surgical profile, except in special cases:
- the need for high-tech
- the patient’s desire to be treated by a specific doctor;
- carrying out repair work in specific structural units of the hospital, etc.