State budgetary institution of healthcare «Children's polyclinic № 94 of the Department of health of Moscow city» - For more than 60 years of providing high-quality medical care for children.
The staff of the Center work 450 staff, many of whom are members of the specialized professional associations are regularly involved with scientific papers at medical conferences:
Honored Doctor of the Russian Federation - 1
Doctors of Medical Sciences - 2
Candidates of Medical Sciences - 3
Doctors of the Highest Category - 22
The Center provides high-quality medical assistance to foreign nationals in accordance with international standards, using a unique integrated approach to prevention, diagnosis and rehabilitation of children from birth to 18 years:
- Consultations of specialists in more than 15 pediatric specialties: Allergology-immunology, gastroenterology, gynecology, cardiology, MPK, neurology, nephrology, orthopedics and traumatology, otolaryngology, ophthalmology, pediatrics, urology, physiotherapy, surgery, endocrinology;
- Diagnosis for children with the use of the latest medical equipment manufacturers worldwide expert class;
- Children's vaccination with Russian and imported vaccines;
- Effective comprehensive programs chek-up, treatment and rehabilitation of children in day care format;
- Annual program of medical surveillance of children in the clinic leading pediatricians State budgetary institution of healthcare «Children's polyclinic № 94 of the Department of health of Moscow city»;
- Outpatient surgery in a hospital one day;
- Hospitalization in specialized pediatric department of the City Hospital.
In SBIH «Children's polyclinic № 94 of the Department of health of Moscow city» perform next types of medical services:
Study of the cardiovascular system
Exploration of the central nervous system
research in ophthalmology
24-hour ECG monitoring (Holter study)
24-hour blood pressure monitoring (BPM)
ECHO - KG
Medical assistance to foreign nationals staying temporarily or permanently residing in the Russian Federation, is in SBIH «Children's polyclinic № 94 of the Department of health of Moscow city», in accordance with the RF Government Decree of 06.03.2016g №186 "On approval of rules of rendering of medical aid to foreign citizens in the Russian Federation" .
- • foreign nationals who are insured persons in accordance with the Federal Law "On Compulsory Medical Insurance in the Russian Federation", are entitled to free medical care under the compulsory medical insurance;
- • medical assistance to foreign nationals is in line with the agreements on providing paid medical services, or voluntary medical insurance contracts.
Familiar with the Price paid medical and non-medical services: http://94dgp.ru/images/doc/price.pdf
Connect with us:
+7 (495) 490-49-49, +7 (495) 491-41-46, http://94dgp.ru/
Medical services are provided SBIH «Children's polyclinic № 94 of the Department of health of Moscow city» on the basis of a list of works (services) that make up the medical activities and specified in the license for carrying out medical activities LO-77-01-018717 from September 09, 2019.
Paid medical and non-medical services SBIH «Children's polyclinic № 94 of the Department of health of Moscow city» granted on the basis of orders of the Russian Federation from 04.10.2012, № 1006 "On approval of the Rules of the medical organizations of paid medical services"Ф