By order of the Department of Health dated July 5, 2012 No. 655, Children's City Clinic No. 6 was renamed State budgetary institution of public health "Children's city polyclinic No. 94 of the Department of health of the city of Moscow" Branch number 2
Chief doctor: Bukharina Lyubov Nikolaevna, tel. 8 (495) 491-41-46
Head of the branch: Malyikhina Olga Nikolaevna
tel. 8 (499) 199-03-23
Monday 15.00 - 19.00
Thursday 09.00 - 12.00
License No. LO-77-01-018279 of June 24, 2019, unlimited, issued by the Moscow Department of Health.
Date of state registration 02/14/2013.
Address: 3, General Karbyshev boulevard
Unified phone, call a doctor to the house and information: 8 (495) 490-49-49
Duty administrator 8 (968) 807-65-24
Paid services 8 (926) 558-14-91
Unified dispatch center for 24-hour emergency care services for children at home: 103
Hotline phone: 8 (495) 491-35-60, 8 (499) 199-03-23
Official website: www.94dgp.ru
Working days 8.00 - 20.00
Weekends 9.00 -15.00
Reception of calls before 2 p.m.
On duty 3rd Saturday of the month
Opening hours of the office issuing certificates and directions Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Doctor's office on weekdays Mon-Fri 8.00 - 20.00, Sat 9.00-15.00
Blood sampling is performed on weekdays from 8.00 to 12.00
The clinic operates in the compulsory medical insurance system (MHI), and also provides paid medical services.
Children of the Khoroshevo-Mnevniki district under 18 are accepted, residents of the Moscow Region and citizens are also accepted. RF with a medical policy and passport.
Attachment to the clinic and preferential provision.
To attach to the clinic or register the preferential category of citizens, you need to contact the registry. You must have the following documents with you:
For registration of a preferential category of citizens
For attaching to the clinic
When a citizen makes a personal appeal to a medical organization, it is not required to provide a certificate from the territorial body of the Pension Fund of Russia on receiving EDV.
1. Passport of one of the parents
2. MHI medical insurance policy
3. Birth certificate
No. and name of the medical organization where the pharmacy is located
Location of the pharmacy located in a medical organization
Moscow State Budgetary Healthcare Institution "City Polyclinic No. 115 of the Moscow City Health Department"
123308 Moscow, st. Demyan Poor, d. 8.
Branch No. 2 of the Moscow State budgetary health care institution “City Polyclinic No. 115 of the Department of Health of the City of Moscow” - City Polyclinic No. 128
123103 Moscow, Marshal Zhukov Ave., 64., Bldg. 2.
Branch No. 3 of the Moscow State budgetary healthcare institution “City Polyclinic No. 115 of the Department of Health of the City of Moscow” - City Polyclinic No. 139
125362 Moscow, st. Dolgova, 1,
Branch No. 3 of the State budgetary institution of health care of the city of Moscow "City Polyclinic No. 219 of the Department of Healthprotection of the city of Moscow "
125481 Moscow, st. Glider, 8. 8.
Opening hours of milk distribution points: daily from 6.30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Milk distribution center:
123154, st. Marshal Tukhachevsky, d. 32, building 2,
tel. (499) 199-81-05
Milk distribution center:
123154, st. People’s Militia, 9, building 4,
tel. (499) 199-29-74
In our clinic there is an office for issuing certificates and referrals. Make an appointment, if your child is healthy, you need to apply for:
1. A medical card when a child enters a preschool or school institution.
2. Referral to laboratory tests and to second-level specialists if there is evidence in the outpatient card.
3. The recipe for free food on the MCI.
4. The spa card.
5. Any information (for example, information to the swimming pool, sports sections, summer health camps, a certificate of contacts, a certificate to preschool or school after the holidays)
6. Inspection before planned hospitalization or before vaccination.
The office for issuing certificates and referrals will work from 8-00 to 20-00.
Now there is no need to sit in line for a long time at the local pediatrician!
For all inquiries, contact to the office "issuing certificates and directions
In our clinic the office of the doctor on duty works. Appointments can be made in the following cases:
1. If you need emergency or emergency assistance.
2. If there are no free intervals for an appointment with your local pediatrician.
3. If you have the right for extraordinary services in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation and the city of Moscow.
4. If your child was discharged from a medical organization providing inpatient medical care.
The doctor’s office is open from 8-00 to 20-00.
Calling a doctor at home
Calls to the doctor are accepted by the administrators of the information and information department, from Monday to Friday - from 08.00 to 14.00, on Saturdays, weekends and holidays - from 09.00 to 14.00.
As soon as you connect with the administrator by phone or go directly to him, having come to the clinic, you need to answer a few questions, he will write them down and pass this information to the local doctor to the pediatrician:
1. Address to which you call a doctor’s home.
2. Your child’s insurance policy number.
3. Name of the insurance company that issued the insurance policy.
4. Your child’s last name, first name, and patronymic.
5. Date of birth.
6. Address (street, building or structure, house, apartment, staircase, floor, entrance code).
7. Your con active telephone (home or mobile).
8. Kindergarten number and group or school and class.
9. Reason for calling the doctor at home, body temperature of the child.
After the call has been accepted , the administrator will indicate the time interval during which you can expect a doctor’s arrival.
In cases where your young child and he has a sudden rise in temperature to high numbers, the medical registrar will tell you an emergency phone number for which you can urgently call a doctor who will provide your child with all appropriate medical assistance, will leave recommendations for treatment and follow-up.
According to his schedule, the local pediatrician doctor will visit your child at home at a certain time, establish a diagnosis, give recommendations, draw up all the necessary medical documents: write prescriptions for prescribed medications, draws up a certificate of incapacity for work, according to indications, leaves an active call the next day or calls an ambulance team if you need to hospitalize a child in a hospital.
Appointment with doctors is carried out:
1. Through the Services and Services section on mos.ru (round-the-clock)
2. On a city-wide centralized telephone number 8-495-539-30-00 (round-the-clock)
3. Through information, during the clinic’s hours & nbsp ;
4. Through the registry, during the hours of the clinic
5. Using mobile applications
The following specialists are available for self-recording:
• pediatrician, district doctor
Reception by other specialists is carried out in the areas of pediatricians, on-call pediatricians, as well as other specialist doctors.
Self-registration is carried out for a scheduled appointment, waiting time for admission specialist no more than 7 days.
In case of emergency, as well as the reception of preferential categories of us Elenia (children with disabilities, children from large families)Recording is made according to emergency coupons issued by the doctor on duty at the clinic on the day of treatment.
City Children's Clinic No. 94
- orthopedic traumatologist
- pediatric surgeon
- functional diagnostics doctor
- ultrasound doctor
Research and diagnostic methods:
- clinical laboratory
- ophthalmology research
- ECHO - KG
Offices and offices:
- cabinet issuing certificates and directions
- doctor’s office
- 24-hour home care department for children
- pediatric ward
- vaccination room
- treatment room
- cabinet of functional diagnostics (ECG, FVD)
- X-ray diagnostics room
- ultrasound room
- test collection room
- physiotherapy department
- exercise therapy room
- massage therapy room
- prevention department
- otolaryngologist’s office
- children's ophthalmologist’s office
- surgeon’s office
- neurologist’s office
- office of a pediatric orthopedic traumatologist
- room of a healthy child