Memo from the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation for citizens on guarantees of free medical care
In accordance with Article 41 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, every citizen has the right to protection of health and free medical care provided in a guaranteed amount without charging in accordance with the State Guarantee Program for the free provision of medical care to citizens (hereinafter - the Program), approved annually by the Government Russian Federation.
The main state sources of funding for the Program are the funds of the compulsory health insurance system and budget funds.
On the basis of the Program, the constituent entities of the Russian Federation annually approve territorial programs of state guarantees of free medical care (hereinafter - territorial programs).
- What types of medical care are provided to you for free
The Program provides the following free of charge:
- Primary health care, including:
- primary medical care, which is provided by paramedics, obstetricians and other medical workers with secondary medical education on an outpatient basis, in a day care facility;
- primary medical care provided by general practitioners, district general practitioners, pediatricians, district general pediatricians and general practitioners (family doctors);
- primary specialized medical care provided by specialist doctors.
- Specialized medical care, which is provided in stationary conditions and in the conditions of a day hospital by specialist doctors, and includes the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and conditions, including during pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period, requiring the use of special methods and complex medical technology.
- High-tech medical care using new complex and (or) unique treatment methods, as well as resource-intensive treatment methods with scientifically proven efficacy, including cell technology, robotic technology. With a list of types of high-tech medical care, including, inter alia, treatment methods and sources of financial support. You can find it in the appendix to the Program.
- Emergency medical care provided by state and municipal medical organizations for diseases, accidents, injuries, poisonings and other conditions requiring urgent medical attention. If necessary, a medical evacuation is carried out.
To relieve pain and alleviate other serious manifestations of the disease, in order to improve the quality of life of terminally ill patients, citizens are provided with palliative medical care in outpatient and inpatient settings.
The above types of medical care include free of charge:
- medical rehabilitation;
- in vitro fertilization (IVF);
- different types of dialysis;
- chemotherapy for malignant diseases;
- preventative activities, including:
- preventive medical examinations, including children, working and non-working citizens, studying in educational institutions in full-time, in connection with physical education and sports;
- medical examination, including orphans and children in difficult life situations, as well as orphans and children left without parental care, including adopted children, taken under guardianship (guardianship) ) to a foster or foster family. Citizens undergo a medical examination free of charge in a medical organization in which they receive primary health care. Most of the activities in the framework of the clinical examination are carried out once every 3 years, with the exception of mammography for women aged 51 to 69 years and fecal occult blood tests for citizens from 49 to 73 years old, which are carried out once every 2 years;
- dispensary observation of citizens suffering from socially significant diseases and diseases that pose a danger to others, as well as people suffering from chronic diseases, functional disorders, other conditions.
In addition, the Program guarantees the conduct of:
- prenatal (prenatal) diagnosis of developmental disorders in pregnant women;
- neonatal screening for 5 hereditary and congenital diseases in newborns;
- audiological screening in infants and children of the first year of life.
Citizens are provided with drugs in accordance with the Program.
- What are the deadlines for waiting for your medical care
Medical assistance is provided to citizens in three forms