1. To remove a sucking tick, you must contact the emergency room at the place of residence or location.
2. It is recommended that the removed tick be delivered for research
- to the microbiological
laboratory of the department of especially dangerous infections of the Federal State Health Institution “Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology in Moscow” at the address: Grafsky per., 4/9, tel. (495) 687-40-47
- in Federal State Health Institution “Federal Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology” of Rospotrebnadzor
, Varshavskoye Shosse, 19a, tel. (495) 954-45-36, (495) 954-27-07.
3. Emergency immunoprophylaxis
- adults - at the City Advisory Office for Vaccine Serum Prevention of Tick-borne Viral Encephalitis in the Infectious Clinical Hospital No. 2 DZM GBUZ at 15, Sokolina Gora Street, Moscow, 8 .t. (495) 366-84-68, (495) - 365-01-47;
- for children - at the Children's Clinical Hospital No. 13 named after N.F. Filatova (Moscow, Sadovaya-Kudrinsk str.
ay, d. 15, c. (499) 254-34-30.
4. After removing the sucking tick in a planned manner, you need to consult
5. Advisory medical assistance to children and adults regarding the suction of ticks has been provided around the clock at the reception department of the Infectious Clinical Hospital No. 1 DZM Clinical Hospital No. 63, Volokolamskoye Shosse, 63 tel. (495) 490-14-40. For a child to be vaccinated against tick-borne encephalitis, it is necessary to consult a local pediatrician or pediatrician of the prevention department