License No. LO-77-01-018279 of 06.24.2019. ,, unlimited, issued by the Department of Health of the city of Moscow.
Date of state registration 02/14/2013.
Head physician: Bukharina Lyubov Nikolaevna, tel. (495) 491-41-46
Monday 15.00 - 19.00
Thursday 09.00 - 12.00
Address: st. Cherry House 20 Bldg. 2
Deputy chief doctor for medical affairs-
Ryazantseva Svetlana Ivanovna - 8 (495) 491-35-60
Head of the Consultative and Diagnostic Department -
Yakomaskin Vladimir Vladimirovich - 8 (499) 729-69-83
Solovyova Tatyana Alekseevna - 8 (495) 491-33-04
The head of the AHO - Korchagin Alexander Germanovich - 8 (499) 729-65-51
Head of Human Resources: Kocharyan Irina Aleksandrovna - 8 (499) 729-68-70
Unified phone, call a doctor to the house and information: 8 (495) 490-49-49
Paid services, office 11 (967) 012-93-27
On-duty administrator (965) 235-41-10
Unified dispatch center for the department of 24-hour emergency care for children at home 103
Hotline phone: 8-495-491-35-60
Official website: www.94dgp.ru
Working days 8.00 - 20.00
Weekends 9.00 -15.00
Receive calls before 2 p.m.
The office of the doctor on duty No. 159 Mon.-Fri. 8.00 - 20.00, Sat 9.00-15.00
Cabinet for the issuance of certificates and directions No. 104 Mon-Fri 8.00 - 20.00
Blood sampling is performed on weekdays from 8.00 to 12.00
Attachment to the clinic and preferential provision
To attach to the clinic or register for the preferential category of citizens, you need to contact the reception or office 20a. You must have the following documents with you:
For registration of a preferential category of citizens
For attaching to the clinic
A citizen’s personal appeal to a medical organization does not require a certificate from the territorial authority of the Pension Fund of Russia on the receipt of EDV.
1. Passport of one of the parents
2. Medical insurance policy for CHI for a child
3. Birth certificate
Branch number 1 (formerly DGP number 4)
Address: st. Glider, 16
Branch No. 2 (formerly DGP No. 6)
Address: 3 General Karbyshev Boulevard
Branch number 3 (formerly DGP number 33)
Address: st. Demyan Poor, 18
The clinic operates in the compulsory health insurance system (MHI), and also provides paid medical services.
Children from the Pokrovsko-Streshnevo and South Tushino districts under 18 are accepted, residents of the Moscow Region and Russian citizens with a medical policy and passport.
125362, Moscow, st. Cherry, d. 20, building. 2
Clinic doctors' offices:
125362, 2nd Tushinsky proezd, 8, reception (495) 491-88-20
Opening hours of milk distribution points: daily from 6.30 to 12.00
Milk distribution point: tel. (495) 491-04-41
125362, Moscow, st. Cherry, d. 20, building. 2 (extension of the main building)
Milk distribution center: tel. (495) 491-92-01
125362, 2nd Tushinsky proezd, 8
Appointments to doctors are carried out:
1. Through the Services and Services section at mos.ru (round-the-clock)
2. On the citywide centralized telephone number 8-495-539-30-00 (round-the-clock)
3. Through information, during the hours of the clinic < br /> 4. Through the reception desk, during the hours of the clinic
5. Using mobile applications
The following specialists are available for self-recording:
• pediatrician, district doctor
Receiving a friendthese specialists are carried out in the areas of pediatricians, on-call pediatricians, as well as other specialist doctors.
Self-registration is carried out for scheduled admission, the waiting time for specialist admission is no more than 7 days.
In case of emergency admission , as well as the reception of preferential categories of the population (children with disabilities, children from large families), the entry is made according to emergency tickets issued by the doctor on duty at the clinic on the day of treatment.
In our clinic there is an office issuing certificates and directions. If your child is healthy and you need to apply:
1. A medical card when a child enters a preschool or school institution.
2. Referral to laboratory tests and to second-level specialists if there is evidence in the outpatient card.
3. The recipe for free food on the MCI.
4. The spa card.
5. Any information (for example, information to the swimming pool, sports sections, summer health camps, a certificate of contacts, a certificate to preschool or school after the holidays)
6. Inspection before planned hospitalization or before vaccination.
The office for issuing certificates and referrals works from 8-00 to 20-00.
Now there is no need to sit in a queue for a long time to the district pediatrician!
To get all the certificates contact the office issuing certificates and directions
The office of the doctor on duty works in our clinic. Appointments can be made in the following cases:
1. If you need emergency or emergency assistance.
2. If there are no free intervals for an appointment with your local pediatrician.
3. If you have the right for extraordinary services in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation and the city of Moscow.
4. If your child was discharged from a medical organization providing inpatient medical care.
5. When contacting a patient with a disability certificate issued by another medical organization.
The doctor on duty takes patients in order of priority without prior appointment if there is an appointment card issued using EMIAS. An appointment ticket is issued through an information kiosk or reception staff.
The doctor’s office is open from 8-00 to 20-00.
- orthopedic traumatologist
- exercise therapy doctor
- pediatric surgeon
- urologist andrologist
- pediatric endocrinologist
- teenage doctor
- functional diagnostics doctor
- ultrasound doctors
Research and diagnostic methods:
- clinical laboratory
- ophthalmology research
- endoscopic examinations in otolaryngology
- 24-hour ECG monitoring (Holter study)
- 24-hour blood pressure monitoring (BPM)
- ECHO - KG
- pediatric ward
- prevention department
- 24-hour emergency home care department for children
- consultative and diagnostic department
- department of rehabilitation treatment (three pools (by age), sauna, hydromassage and pearl baths, halochamber)
- day hospital
- Department of Ultrasound and Functional Diagnostics
- clinical diagnostic laboratory
- Health Center
- Cabinet for issuing inquiries and referrals
- Doctor’s office
- Office of the district hematologist-oncologist
- cabinet of hardware ophthalmologic treatment
- gymnastics hall
- room of a healthy child
- feeding room
- massage rooms
- physiotherapy rooms
- baby baths
- vaccination room
- treatment room